Find Hotels in Scottdale, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Scottdale has to offer including the seafood restaurants, riverfront, and festivals. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 43.6 mi (70.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scottdale
The city's cultural venues include Geyer Performing Arts Center and West Overton Village Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Plaza Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Scottdale, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- South Broadway Manor is 1 mi (1.6 km) from central Scottdale. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Scottdale can enjoy access to free breakfast and self-service laundry, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Park Inn by Radisson Uniontown, PA is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the center of Scottdale. This 3-star hotel in Uniontown features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Log Cabin Lodge & Suites is located 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the heart of Scottdale. This 2-star motel in Jones Mills features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Scottdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Scottdale is 49.21 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F