Visitors to Uniontown are sure to enjoy the entertainment choices and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, architecture, and monuments. Top sights around the area include Fallingwater and Ohiopyle State Park.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Uniontown
- The closest major airport is in Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Uniontown
The city's cultural venues include State Theatre Center for the Arts and Greene County Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Laurel Caverns, Kentuck Knob, and Nemacolin Castle. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ohiopyle State Park and Cucumber Falls.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Uniontown. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites California University-Pittsburgh - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Connellsville Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort - This 4-star resort features a golf course, a casino, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Fallingwater, located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center, and Seven Springs Mountain Resort, which is 24.2 mi/38.9 km away.
Getting Around Uniontown
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Connellsville Station. Uniontown might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Uniontown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.14 inches of rain falls on Uniontown each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F