Visitors to Donegal are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Donegal
Places to visit in the larger region include Living Treasures Animal Park, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, and Mount Pleasant Glass Museum. You'll also find Kooser State Park and West Overton Village Museum in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Donegal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Donegal is 49.21 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F