Visitors to Connellsville are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Uniontown
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Connellsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Geyer Performing Arts Center, Plaza Park, and West Overton Village Museum. Additionally, you'll find Mount Pleasant Glass Museum and Mulberry Hill Golf Course in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Connellsville Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Connellsville
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Connellsville Station. Connellsville may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Connellsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 49.21 inches of rain falls on Connellsville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F