Visiting Selinda Reserve
Visitors can enjoy all that Selinda Reserve has to offer including its safari tours. In Selinda Reserve, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Selinda Reserve
The city's natural beauty is on display at NG/20 Kwara Reserve, Ketumetse Natural Area, and Xhobega Lagoon. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vumbura Plain and Okavango Delta.
As you start planning your getaway to Selinda Reserve, you may not be able to book an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 11 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Selinda Camp is 30.2 mi (48.7 km) from the center of Selinda Reserve. This 4-star lodge in Selinda Reserve features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a bar.
- Zarafa Camp is located 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the heart of Selinda Reserve. Guests who stay at this 3-star tentalow in Khwai can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room coffeemaker.
- Hyena Pan – All Inclusive is 39.3 mi (63.3 km) from central Selinda Reserve. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star tentalow in Okavango Delta can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Selinda Reserve
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 96°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Selinda Reserve is 0.87 inches
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F