Travelers to Shenkottai will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shenkottai
As you plan your holiday getaway to Shenkottai, you can choose from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- 5 Falls Resort is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star resort in Courtallam features a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Saaral Resorts is located within 3.6 mi (5.8 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Courtallam features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Shenkottai
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Shenkottai Sengottai Station. Shenkottai might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Shenkottai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- About 2.32 inches of rain falls on Shenkottai each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F