Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ambasamudram has to offer. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ambasamudram
As you plan your getaway to Ambasamudram, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Hotel Sree Annamalaiyar Park is 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the center of Ambasamudram. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tirunelveli can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Sree Bharani Hotels is located 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the heart of Ambasamudram. This 2-star hotel in Tirunelveli features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- MNH Royal Park is 18.6 mi (30 km) from central Ambasamudram. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tirunelveli can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Ambasamudram
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Ambasamudram Station. Ambasamudram may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Ambasamudram
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ambasamudram is 2.48 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 73°F