Overview of Hotel Izukyu
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Japanese Style Room, Ocean View, Main Building with Halfboard
Twin Room, Ocean View, Main Building with Half Board
Japanese Style Room, Ocean View, Main Building with Breakfast
Twin Room, Ocean View, Main Building with Breakfast
Japanese Style Room, Ocean View, Main Building with Room Only
Twin Room, Ocean View, Main Building with Room Only
About this area
Located in Shimoda, Hotel Izukyu is near the beach. Ryosen-Ji Treasure Museum and Shimoda History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Shirahama Jinja Shrine and Gyokusen-ji Temple. Shimoda Aquarium and iZoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Shimoda travel guide
- Shirahama Ohama Beach - 6 min walk
- Shirahama Beach - 7 min walk
- Shirahama Jinja Shrine - 9 min walk
- Sotoura Beach - 2 min drive
- Mount Nesugatayama Observatory - 14 min drive
- Izukyushimoda station - 10 min drive
- Sukiya - 4 min drive
- Jonathan's - 4 min drive
- Magic India - 5 min drive
- McDonald's - 5 min drive
- Gorosaya - 5 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Guests booked in Half Board rate categories and requiring dinner at the hotel must arrive prior to 6 PM.
- The property’s pool is open from the middle of July until the beginning of September.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Izukyu Shimoda
- Hotel Izukyu
- Izukyu Shimoda
- Izukyu Hotel Shimoda
- Hotel Izukyu Hotel
- Hotel Izukyu Shimoda
- Hotel Izukyu Hotel Shimoda
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel, hot spring, service and pool, fantastic beach! But pool season should be longer than beginning of July to 9th of September. Pool should be open at least 4 months.