Travelers give high marks for the temples in Shirdi, which is also known for its gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, theme park, and monuments.
- There are 90 hotels and other accommodations in Shirdi
- The closest major airport is in Shirdi (SAG), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shirdi
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like New Prasadalaya and Sai Baba Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Sambhaji Park. Additionally, you might want to add Wet n Joy Water Park to your agenda.
In Shirdi, there are 90 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Marigold Regency - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Keys Prima Temple Tree - Our customers like the helpful staff and overall condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sun N Sand Shirdi - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Shirdi
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sainagar Siridi. Shirdi might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Shirdi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 104°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Shirdi gets about 30.55 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 101°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 54°F