Visitors can enjoy all that Shoup has to offer including its parks. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Salmon, ID (SMN-Lemhi County), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shoup
A favorite place to visit in the city is Salmon-Challis National Forest. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Shoup, you may not be able to book an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 11 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Northgate Inn Motel is located 42.7 mi (68.8 km) from the heart of Shoup. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Challis can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and proximity to the airport.
- Stagecoach Inn is 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from central Shoup. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Salmon can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Salmon is 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the center of Shoup. This 2-star motel in Salmon features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Shoup
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 10°F at night
- About 8.74 inches of rain falls on Shoup each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 12°F