Salmon Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 8 hotels and other lodging options in Salmon including just 2 economical motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite Salmon motels to select from:
Super 8 by Wyndham Salmon
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Things to Do in Salmon
Visitors to Salmon like its riverfront and coffeehouses. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this family-friendly area.
Salmon is also popular for its:
- Hot springs
Best Time to Visit Salmon
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Salmon by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 10° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 30° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 9.53 inches in a year
How to Get to Salmon and Around the Area
|Salmon, ID (SMN-Lemhi County) ||Airport ||7.4 mi (11.9 km) |