Visitors can enjoy all that Shrivasti has to offer including its monuments. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places to see in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shrivasti
A favorite place to visit in the city is Anathapindika's Stupa. In the area, you'll also find Tulsi Park and Maharani Lal Kunwari P.G. College.
Dressing for Shrivasti
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Shrivasti gets about 39.25 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F