Families enjoy visiting Sidney though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. In Sidney, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sidney
Favorite places to visit in the city include Living Memorial Gardens, Fort Sidney, and Cheyenne County Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Hillside Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Sidney. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sidney - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Sidney NE - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Sidney
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 18.07 inches of rain falls on Sidney each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F