Find Hotels in Bridgeport, NE
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Bridgeport has to offer including the restaurants and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Bridgeport
- The closest major airport is in Scottsbluff, NE (BFF-Western Nebraska Regional), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Alliance, NE (AIA-Alliance Municipal), 31.8 mi (51.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgeport
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bridgeport State Recreation Area and Prairie Winds Community Center. Additionally, you'll find Chimney Rock National Historic Site in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn and Suites Bridgeport - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Bridgeport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bridgeport is 15.43 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 13°F