Those traveling to Sikar are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sikar
Places to visit in the larger region include Rani Sati Temple and Seth Gyaniram Bansidhar Podar College Nawalgarh. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sikar, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Roop Vilas Palace is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the center of Sikar. This 3.5-star hotel in Nawalgarh features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The Grand Haveli and Resort is located 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of Sikar. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Nawalgarh can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with a private balcony.
- WelcomHeritage Koolwal Kothi is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from central Sikar. This 3-star hotel in Nawalgarh features a restaurant and conference space.
Dressing for Sikar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 95°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 23.98 inches of rain falls on Sikar each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 50°F