Those traveling to Singles are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 176 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Singles
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Val, Museum of Tanning and Leather, and Chateau de Pierrefitte. In the area, you'll also find Fenestre Park and Grands Thermes Baths.
As you plan your vacation to Singles, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Les Cabanes de La Guinguette is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Singles. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mont-Dore can enjoy access to a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Logis Hôtel de Russie is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the center of Singles. This aparthotel in Chambon-sur-Lac features free WiFi and free parking.
- Le Beau Cottage is 18.6 mi (30 km) from central Singles. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in La Bourboule can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Singles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Singles is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F