Find Hotels in Sitges
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Sitges, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene, and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its cafés and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Fira Barcelona, Camp Nou, and Monastery of Pedralbes.
- There are 363 hotels and other accommodations in Sitges
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sitges
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: La Ribera Beach, San Sebastian Beach, and Balmins Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Placa Cap de la Vila and Can Llopis Romanticism Museum.
In Sitges, you'll be able to select from 363 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sitges Group Soul - Located in Sitges Town Center, this 4-star apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its central location and nice bathrooms.
- Sitges Group San Sebastián Beach - Our customers love the beach locale and WiFi at this apartment. Located in Sitges Town Center, this 4-star apartment features a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- Antonio S House - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, a library, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Casa Batllo, 21.3 mi/34.3 km from the city center, and Palau de la Musica Catalana, which is 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away.
Getting Around Sitges
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Sitges Station or Barcelona Garraf Station. Sitges may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sitges
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sitges is 23.39 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sitges?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sitges, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sitges?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Sitges?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Sitges?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Sitges?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Sitges?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Sitges Beachfront?
What about the best place to stay near San Sebastian Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Sitges?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Sitges?
Recent reviews of Sitges hotels
More trip options
- Sitges Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sitges Airports
- Hotels in Sitges Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sitges Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sitges
- More Hotel Options in Sitges
- Sitges Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Catalonia
- Other Hotels near Sitges, Catalonia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends