Stylish and quirkily decorated with lots of art luxury house.
Traditional, renovated holiday house with a big interior courtyard and balcony. Nice combination of tradition and modern comfort. Lovely sea view, in the old town, very quietly situated on a street without cars. Skopelos is the island were the musical “Mamma Mia“ was shot on
This beautiful old townhouse is very quietly situated, in the midst of the old town in picturesque surroundings. The access to the main -parking- road has 50 steps and is therefore car-free.
The house provides 80m² of living space and is suitable for two people. It is accessed through a big quiet walls surrounded and secure courtyard , with BBQ, tables chairs and sunbed sofas. You enter into the spacious living room on the ground floor. A breakfast counter separates the living room with a fireplace, a sofa and a lovely old dining table from the lovely kitchen, with quality appliances including a stove, oven, fridge, microwave, coffee machine and kettle. The ground floor has a bathroom with a shower, a WC, a beautiful washbasin and decorative mirrors. Opens stairs lead up to the fabulous bedroom with four windows, wooden ceiling beams and another fireplace. The room spans the whole upper floor. The windows look out towards the sea and the mountains. There are cupboards and drawers built into the wall. The double bed measures 160 x 200 cm. A silent ceiling fan hangs above the bed. The whole house has air conditioning with a warm and cool function. An imaginative decoration and tasteful furnishing make this house homely and inviting and create a feeling of coziness and privacy.
Two balcony doors lead from the bedroom out onto the traditional wooden balcony, affording a wonderful view of the sea over the rooftops as far as the harbour. The courtyard has a big terrace with a grill, so you can dine outdoors and enjoy sunbathing and relaxing. There is at any time a shady spot. Marvellous parfume is coming from the lemon tree and the fragrant jasmine in front of the house. You can park on the free, public car park above the house and the access road.
- This house can be combined - from a inside door - with "Agapi Julia Demiliano" next door for parties of 3 or 4 people.
- Air conditioned. Ceiling fan.
- Stunning traditional style house with all a guest can wish for.
- Big fully equipped kitchen..
- Big terrace for outside dining and sunbathing, shaded parts, BBQ , lemon tree and fantastic smelling jasmine.
- Balcony with gorgeous views.
- Quiet old town location in picturesque environs.
- 10 min. walk to harbour, tavernas and shops. ( 15 min. back )
- Walking distance to Glifoneri beach: 10 min. down via Kastro.