Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2017
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Visitors to Skopelos are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, cathedral, and art.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodations in Skopelos
- The closest major airport is in Skiathos (JSI-Skiathos Island National), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Skopelos
The city's cultural venues include Museum of Photography and Folklore Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Stafylos Beach, Limnonari Beach, and Agnontas Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port of Skopelos and Valanio Beach.
In Skopelos, there are 87 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anna Maria – Vanessa Deluxe Apartments - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
- Aegean Wave Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Denise Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a free ferry terminal shuttle, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Skopelos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Skopelos gets about 0.55 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F