Visitors can enjoy all that Sluderno has to offer including its ski areas. There are 303 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sluderno
Favorite places to visit in the city include Churburg Castle, Vinschgau Valley, and Ortler Ski Arena. Additionally, you'll find Golfclub Val Venosta and Centro Visite Stelvio National Park Aquaprad in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Sluderno, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 44 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Miramonti Park Hotel is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Sluderno. This 4-star hotel in Bormio features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Sottovento Luxury Hospitality is 17.2 mi (27.8 km) from central Sluderno. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bormio can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen.
- QC Terme Hotel Bagni Vecchi is located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the heart of Sluderno. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Valdidentro can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Sluderno
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sluderno Glorenza/Schluderns Glurns Station or Sluderno Spondigna Station. Sluderno may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sluderno
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on Sluderno each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F