Visitors to Smithville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and casinos. A top sight in the area is Steel Pier.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Smithville
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Smithville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Historic Smithville and Village Green is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find Steel Pier in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Colonial Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Smithville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Smithville is 41.73 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F