Atlantic City Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Atlantic City hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Atlantic City trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Atlantic City Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Atlantic City vacation deals
Top Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Top things to do in Atlantic City
Atlantic City Beach Vacation
A Atlantic City vacation makes it a breeze to kick back and relax. Whether you like the idea of lazing around by the water or ambling along the shoreline hunting for pretty seashells, a trip to Atlantic City will put a spring in your step. If you prefer to be near the town center, base yourself around Atlantic City Beach. This well-known stretch of coast is only 1 mile (2 km) away. We also have Atlantic City vacation deals close to Ocean City Beach and Brigantine Beach, two other fantastic options.
Things You Should Know About Atlantic City
- Listening to the calming sounds of the ocean is one of life's small pleasures. See what you can find among our Atlantic City beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Lots of travelers also choose to base themselves in private vacation homes around these parts. Oc833 Stenton Place 2ND FLR and Oc34 Beach Road are a few options we recommend.
- Dread endlessly reaching for your wallet on vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Atlantic City are the ideal solution.
- Our Atlantic City things to do page is a terrific place to start organizing your escape to Atlantic City. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 39,300 locals to find out more.
- Steel Pier is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, look up our Atlantic City vacation deals.
What are the advantages of a road trip to Atlantic City?
There’s nothing quite like a Atlantic City road trip. And Expedia makes it easy for you to turn all those road trip ideas into reality. You can find cheap deals on hotels in Atlantic City or bundle your hotels with car rentals to save even more. With our Atlantic City packages, you’ll find hitting the highway for that road trip adventure is more affordable than ever.
How to plan a road trip to Atlantic City?
Planning a road trip can feel daunting, especially when you’ll be making multiple bookings for your itinerary. But you can find car rentals in Atlantic City and low rates on hotels all in one place— Expedia. How you plan your road trip depends on what’s important to you. People love to take road trips to experience the great outdoors, bond with friends or family and see more of the world. When planning, bundle your car rental and hotel into one discounted package to maximize savings on both. Or, leave room for spontaneity, booking what you need when you need it with our last-minute deals.
What to do on a road trip to Atlantic City?
When taking a road trip adventure, it’s best to plan how you want to spend your time on your road trip itinerary. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the best things to do in Atlantic City. You can book all the road trip activities on your Atlantic City wishlist, and even plan activities along your route as well.
How to rent a car for a road trip?
For an epic road trip, you'll need the perfect car. Renting a car for a road trip is the best option that doesn’t put miles or strain on your vehicle, and especially when it's also so affordable. Because when you book on Expedia, it doesn't need to be expensive. You can pick up a cheap car rental and head out to one of these incredible vacation rentals in Atlantic City. And when you bundle car rentals with hotel stays, you'll save even more on each part of your journey.