Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Absecon, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, beaches, and shopping. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and live music. A top sight in the area is Steel Pier.
- You'll find 370 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlantic City
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Absecon
A couple of favorite places to visit are Heritage Park and Absecon Wildlife Management Area. Additionally, you'll find Steel Pier in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Absecon. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jonathan Pitney House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Absecon-Atlantic City - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Garden State Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to public transit.
Getting Around Absecon
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Absecon Station. Absecon might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Absecon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 41.73 inches of rain falls on Absecon each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F