Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Pleasantville, and visitors give high marks for the casinos and beaches. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its shopping, live music, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Steel Pier.
- You'll find 370 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlantic City
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pleasantville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Lakes Bay. Additionally, you might want to add Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pleasantville. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Homestead Lodge Apart-Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Quality Inn Pleasantville - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Steel Pier, located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Pleasantville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Pleasantville gets about 41.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F