Find Hotels in Margate City, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2018
Visiting Margate City
Visitors can enjoy all that Margate City has to offer including the beaches, architecture, and hockey games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and festivals. A top sight in the area is Steel Pier.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Margate City
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Margate City
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lucy the Elephant and Atlantic City Boardwalk. Additionally, you'll find Steel Pier in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Margate City, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 367 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Extend the Summer Into the OFF Season! Spacious Margate 2bd/1ba, Central AC is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star resort in Atlantic City features a full-service spa, a casino, and 20 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Affordable, Comfortable Beach Vacation Home With all Amenities, NOW With Wifi! is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Atlantic City can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Margate City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Margate City gets about 41.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F