Find Hotels in Galloway, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Travelers to Galloway give high marks for the casinos, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its beaches and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Steel Pier.
- You'll find 371 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlantic City
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 31.5 mi (50.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Galloway
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Historic Smithville and Village Green is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Galloway National Golf Club and Days of Olde Antique Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Galloway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Marriott's Fairway Villas - With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Colonial Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Atlantic City/Absecon - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Steel Pier, located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Galloway
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 41.73 inches of rain falls on Galloway each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Galloway?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Galloway, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Galloway?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Galloway?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Galloway?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Galloway?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Galloway?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Stockton Seaview Golf Club?
What about the best place to stay close to Richard Stockton College of New Jersey?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Galloway?
What's the best luxury hotel in Galloway?
What are some accommodations with pools in Galloway?
Recent reviews of Galloway hotels
More trip options
- Galloway Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Galloway Airports
- Hotels near Popular Galloway Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Galloway
- More Hotel Options in Galloway
- More Popular Hotels in Atlantic City
- Other Hotels near Galloway, Atlantic City
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends