Visitors can enjoy all that Soeda has to offer including its mountain views. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kitakyushu (KKJ), 24.1 mi (38.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Fukuoka (FUK), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Soeda
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mount Hiko. Additionally, you'll find Gyorakuen Garden and Kubote Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Soeda, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 60 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Chisun Inn Tosu is 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from central Soeda. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Tosu can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Toyoko Inn Oita Nakatsu Ekimae is located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of Soeda. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nakatsu can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Kayausagi is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the center of Soeda. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star ryokan in Hita can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. Our customers like its room size and walkable location.
Dressing for Soeda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Soeda is 1.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 39°F