Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Sogod has to offer including the beaches, monuments, and shopping. There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sogod
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Sogod Public Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santiago Apostol Parish Church and Calumboyan Public Beach.
As you plan for your vacation to Sogod, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Northsky Beach Resort is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the center of Sogod. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Sogod features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Hagnaya Beach Resort and Restaurant is 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from central Sogod. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Bogo can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool.
- Elsalvador Beach Resort is located 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the heart of Sogod. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Danao City can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sogod
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Sogod each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F