Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tuburan has to offer. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuburan
Places to visit in the larger region include Esoy Hot Spring, Santiago Apostol Parish Church, and Sogod Public Market. Additionally, you'll find Catmon Municipal Hall and St William Parish Church in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Tuburan, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- West 35 Eco Mountain Resort is located 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the heart of Tuburan. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Balamban can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- Northsky Beach Resort is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from central Tuburan. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Sogod features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Elsalvador Beach Resort is 18.6 mi (30 km) from the center of Tuburan. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Danao City can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Tuburan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Tuburan gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F