Visiting Sousse - Monastir
Visitors can enjoy all that Sousse - Monastir has to offer including the cafés, golf courses, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfront. A top sight in the city is Sousse Beach.
- There are 176 hotels and other accommodations in Sousse - Monastir
- The closest major airport is in Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Enfidha (NBE), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sousse - Monastir
The city is notable for landmarks like Ribat of Sousse, Bourguiba Mausoleum, and Ribat of Monastir. The city's natural beauty is on display at Sousse Beach, Port El Kantaoui Beach, and Monastir Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port El Kantaoui Harbour and Stade Olympique.
In Sousse - Monastir, you'll be able to select from 176 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Iberostar Selection Diar El Andalus - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hasdrubal Thalassa Port El Kantaoui - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
- Seabel Alhambra Beach Golf & Spa - This 4-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools, and 2 restaurants.
Dressing for Sousse - Monastir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.51 inches of rain falls on Sousse - Monastir each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 47°F