Visiting South Bimini
Visitors to South Bimini are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In South Bimini, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in South Bimini Island (BIM), 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in North Bimini Island (NSB-North Seaplane Base), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in South Bimini
A favorite place to visit in the city is Dolphin Expeditions. Additionally, you'll find Browns Marina and Dolphin House Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to South Bimini, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bimini Sands Resort & Marina is located within 1.8 mi (2.8 km) of the city center. This 4-star condo resort in South Bimini features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a private beach. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- "playtime" Island House, 100ft Dock Included, Wifi Access is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Alice Town can enjoy access to a marina and 4 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
- Bimini Sands 15h Marina View Condo View 2/3 With Loft is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star resort in Alice Town features a marina, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for South Bimini
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- South Bimini gets about 66.50 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F