Picture yourself ambling through the city center of a new city, noticing the beautiful landscapes or the monuments all around you. But St. Emmerams Abbey is one feature you have been especially counting on. For a while, you've wanted to wander there, and the moment has arrived to tick it off.
Accommodation Near St. Emmerams Abbey
Hotels near St. Emmerams Abbey
Transport your vacation to a more peaceful place at St. Emmerams Abbey.
It is located 65 miles from Munich, the state capital, in Regensburg.
With 14 accommodation choices within 2 miles of St. Emmerams Abbey, you'll spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Look into the Eurostars Park Hotel Maximilian, the ACHAT Plaza Herzog am Dom Regensburg and the Sorat Insel-Hotel Regensburg. They are 0.3 miles, 0.3 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can often be a big cost when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save some precious money and book your stay at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Altstadthotel Arch and the Altstadthotel Am Pach are both popular choices. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the other is 0.2 miles.
Visitors yearning to enjoy a bit of the high life will adore this area's choice of upmarket hotels. Impressive amenities are waiting for you at the Hotel Luis and the Ibis Styles Regensburg Hotel. These establishments are a distance of 0.7 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Make time to try the robust coffee and sweet treats available at Restaurant Orphée, a worthwhile little spot close to St. Emmerams Abbey. If you're after a more substantial meal, savor the local fare at SORAT Insel-Hotel Regensburg. Are you buying the next round? Let the liquor flow at Altstadthotel Arch.
After checking out St. Emmerams Abbey, you may choose to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Enjoy reading a good book and talking to the locals at Bismarckplatz.
- If you're curious about local religions, stop by Scots Monastery, a working monastery.
- Take note of how figures from the past come to life when you visit the fine exhibits at Reichstag Museum.
- Reach a more insightful understanding of the area's Christian roots by going to see Regensburg Cathedral.
- Bridges of cultural significance such as Stone Bridge, are tangible links to the past. You can line-up a visit to this important site and discover who put it together, how they did it, and why it's such a historic treasure.
The rail station, Regensburg Hbf, is 0.4 miles away from St. Emmerams Abbey, making the train a convenient and popular way to go.
Expedia's directory of Old Town resorts and lodging delivers everything you need, so you're sure to get lodging near St. Emmerams Abbey you'll love. You won't be by yourself lots of people stop by to get away from it all. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from the information you're looking for. When it's time to reserve, rest assured: explorers of all sorts would endorse their Old Town hotel to an office-mate.
- Rooms in Old Town accommodation are fresh, orderly, and prepared to greet you.
- In search of rooms that are satisfying plus clean? You're on the right site.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling site, the staff at hotels near St. Emmerams Abbey provide great service.
With our diverse list of hotels near St. Emmerams Abbey, your number one site awaits.
Intriguing Old Town
After St. Emmerams Abbey is checked off your agenda, there are still even more things to do in Old Town.
- Enjoy a delectable dish of its native cuisine and happen upon the perfect gallery to search for souvenirs.
- ample pastimes, you'll notice Old Town also is experienced when it comes to laying out the welcome mat.
- To really leave no site unexplored, check out all the fun near Old Town.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Old Town, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near St. Emmerams Abbey. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and say hi to some new selfies!