Visiting St. Peter Port
Travelers to St. Peter Port give high marks for the bustling port and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and gardens.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in St. Peter Port
- The closest major airport is in Guernsey (GCI), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Alderney (ACI), 22.5 mi (36.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Peter Port
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Candie Gardens. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Guernsey Harbour is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Guernsey Museum and Art Gallery and Hauteville House.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in St. Peter Port. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Duke Of Richmond Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Old Government House Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Hotel de Havelet - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for St. Peter Port
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 43°F at night
- St. Peter Port gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F