Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Genuine kindness and hospitality abounds. Linda's caring energy is obvious in this enchanting cluster of homes-away-from-home in the woods of Western Montana. A lovely walk down the road to Jasper's Restaurant is great exercise for the wheel-weary traveler.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly St. Regis accommodation! Finding the ideal room during your Northwest Montana - Glacier National Park holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in St. Regis. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some St. Regis hotels even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your R&R.
- Northwest Montana - Glacier National Park is not only pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say St. Regis has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northwest Montana - Glacier National Park has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- St. Regis is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 516% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?