Find Hotels in Stange
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $4
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Stange has to offer including the zoo and museums. In Stange, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 32.1 mi (51.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stange
The city's cultural venues include Norwegian Motor Historic Museum and Norwegian Emigrant Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tangen Dyrepark and Atlungstad Distillery.
As you start planning for your getaway to Stange, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 21 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Villa Heidi is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the center of Stange. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Dal can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Espa is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from central Stange. This 3.5-star hotel in Hamar features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Best Western LetoHallen Hotel is located 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from the heart of Stange. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Hamar features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
Getting Around Stange
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Stange Tangen Station or Stange Station. Stange might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Stange
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 51°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.61 inches of rain falls on Stange each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F