Visitors can enjoy all that Stephenville has to offer including the waterfront and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Stephenville
- The closest major airport is in Stephenville, NL (YJT-Stephenville Intl.), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Stephenville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Arts and Culture Centre, College of the North Atlantic, and Harmon Seaside Links. Additionally, you might want to add Stephenville Dome to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Stephenville - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Stephenville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- About 53.27 inches of rain falls on Stephenville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F