Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Stock
The Harvard Inn
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
Hampton by Hilton London Stansted Airport
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Epping Forest Hotel
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Stock Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Stock, let Expedia help you find a motel or similar property from more than 528 lodging options in the larger area. Simply filter using our search tools by price per night or cost-saving amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Stock. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Kelvedon Hatch, Lakeside Shopping Centre, and Victoria Road Stadium.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the heart of Stock
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Heart of Stock is 16.1 mi (25.8 km) away
What to Do in StockThose visiting Stock like its restaurants and bars. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are favorite places in and around Stock:
- Kelvedon Hatch
- Lakeside Shopping Centre
- Victoria Road Stadium
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Norsey Woods
- Wat Tyler Park
- Hockley Woods
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Southend Pier
- Festival Leisure Park
- Adventure Island
Stock is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit StockDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Stock by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 68° F is the daytime average and 39° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 37° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.02 inches in a year
How to Get to Stock and Around the Area
|London (SEN-Southend)||Airport||12.8 mi (20.6 km)|
|London (STN-Stansted)||Airport||17.5 mi (28.1 km)|
|London (LCY-London City)||Airport||20.3 mi (32.6 km)|