See yourself wandering around the downtown area during your upcoming vacation, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous nature everywhere around you. But there's one thing you have been especially counting on: Stone Bridge. For as long as you can remember, it has been an item on your bucket list, and right now is finally the day to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Future Stone Bridge Accommodation
Hotels near Stone Bridge
Time travelers will love Stone Bridge.
It is in Regensburg, just 65 miles from the busy streets of Munich, the state capital.
If you're thinking about staying somewhere nearby, you can find upwards of 13 accommodation options within 2 miles of Stone Bridge. Just 0.5 miles away is the Eurostars Park Hotel Maximilian. The ACHAT Plaza Herzog am Dom Regensburg and the Sorat Insel-Hotel Regensburg, 0.3 miles and 0.09 miles away, are also worth considering.
Searching for a place to stay which won't leave you out of pocket? Fear not, as there are loads of well-priced hotels in the area. Placed 0.3 miles away is the Altstadthotel Arch, but you might also want to check out the Altstadthotel Am Pach if you're looking for another option. It's 0.3 miles away.
If you'd love to spend your nights in a hotel that you can adoringly describe to family and friends when you get home, you should know that there are some stylish upmarket establishments nearby. You'll almost certainly find a touch of class at hotels like the Hotel Luis and the Ibis Styles Regensburg Hotel, only 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Stone Bridge is adjacent to some local eateries where exhausted sightseers can take a quick break after a day of tours. Find a comfortable seat, buy a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at Restaurant Orphée. Tourists wanting a heartier dining experience can dig into a meal at SORAT Insel-Hotel Regensburg, an establishment that's also close. Finally, go to Altstadthotel Arch and grab a round of beers.
Before your trip ends, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Stone Bridge:
- Set aside your history books and embark on a journey as you discover the collection at Reichstag Museum.
- You're likely to stumble upon Regensburg Cathedral while you are here. As the area's largest Catholic church, this landmark has great cultural importance.
- Immerse yourself in history, spend time walking around and exploring, or simply catching up with friends at Bismarckplatz.
- Oskar Schindler House is is an excellent place to use as a meeting point. You might even learn something new about past events while you wait!
- As a home for spiritual introspection, Scots Monastery is worth paying a visit to if you're looking to clear your mind.
It's just 0.7 miles to get from Stone Bridge to the most conveniently located rail transport terminal, Regensburg Hbf.
Our roster of rooms in Old Town furnishes everything you need, so you can be certain to get lodging near Stone Bridge that you'll adore. Old Town welcomed more than a few sightseers in the most recent twelve months, so start hunting. Need help deciding? You're a few clicks away from the recommendations and pointers you could ever want. Once booking time hits, you'll rest assured: countless travelers recommend their Old Town hotel.
- The staff at hotels near Stone Bridge go above and beyond which will only enrich your journey to this magnificent feature.
- And we offer satisfying suites for everyone, including big reunions and travelers on their own.
- Rooms in Old Town accommodation are always fresh and tidy.
Old Town suites saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. Plus, thanks to our wide inventory of hotels near Stone Bridge, we see your desired place in your future.
Old Town Facts
With Stone Bridge checked off your schedule, you'll still have more to do in Old Town.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about local history.
- Take some time to organize some activities, and you'll soon also discover Old Town knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Old Town is starting to be acknowledged after having been a well-kept secret.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Old Town, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Stone Bridge. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and tip your hat to some breathtaking new photo ops!