Visitors can enjoy all that Sukkur has to offer including the temples, riverfront, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, shopping, and museums. In Sukkur, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sukkur
As you plan your vacation to Sukkur, you can choose from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Chen Inn Hotel is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sukkur can enjoy access to free valet parking and 24-hour room service, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Chancery Inn Guest House is located within 1.4 mi (2.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sukkur can enjoy access to free valet parking and a rooftop terrace, along with an in-room dining area.
- Alydia Inn Guest House is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star guesthouse in Sukkur can enjoy access to free valet parking and 24-hour room service, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Sukkur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 106°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sukkur is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 102°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F