Those traveling to Sutluce are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Canakkale (CKZ), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sutluce
Places to visit in the larger region include Piri Reis Museum, Fener Park, and Gallipoli Mevlevihane. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your visit to Sutluce, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hampton by Hilton Canakkale Gallipoli is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Sutluce. This hotel in Gallipoli features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Tas Konak Boutique Hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the center of Sutluce. With a stay at this hotel in Gallipoli, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and WiFi.
- Troia Ador Pan Otel is 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from central Sutluce. This hotel in Canakkale features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Sutluce
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sutluce is 21.89 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 39°F