Visitors can enjoy all that Taif has to offer including the parks, water parks, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Taif
- The closest major airport is in Taif (TIF), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taif
The city's natural beauty is on display at King Faisal Garden, King Abdullah Garden Park, and King Fahad Garden. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Taif University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are King Khalid Racetrack and Saiysad National Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Taif. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Awaliv Suites - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- InterContinental TAIF - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Tulip Inn Taif - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Taif
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Taif is 0.16 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F