Visitors can enjoy all that Talara has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Talara, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Talara (TYL-Capitan FAP Victor Montes Arias Intl.), 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Talara
A couple of favorite places to visit are Iglesia Matriz Virgen de la Inmaculada and Plazuela Abelardo Quiñones. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Talara, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- El Angolo Express is located in the heart of Talara. This 3-star hotel in Talara features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- El Angolo Hotel Talara, Piura is located in central Talara. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Talara can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Casa Andina Standard Talara is 1.3 mi (2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Talara can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Talara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Talara is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 61°F