Visitors can enjoy all that Talin has to offer including the cathedral and monuments. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Igdir (IGD), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Yerevan (EVN-Zvartnots Intl.), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Talin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Talin Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Dashtadem Fortress and Haritchavank Monastery in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Talin, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but below are lodging options in the area.
- Amberd Hotel is located 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the heart of Talin. This 3.5-star hotel in Byurakan features a marina, ski slopes, and 2 restaurants.
- North Star Byurakan is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the center of Talin. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Byurakan can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Garoon Resort by Picnic is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from central Talin. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Byurakan can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Talin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Talin is 1.50 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°F