Ok so… the staff was very nice considering the crap they were dealing with the night we checked in. They handled it well and gave us a room… I’m assuming it was the best they could do considering the circumstances that night. The floor of the room was greasy. The popcorn ceiling was scrapped off with mold peaking through. The box spring mattress all have rusty water stains on them. The actual bedding was clean. Towels and bathroom were clean. Ac wasn’t that great but it was a cold night so we survived without it. The hall and stairs leading up to the room smelled like weed and cigarettes. There was brown wet droplets on the side of the wall dripping to the floor. No bugs. I always check top mattresses and ours were clean and bed bug free. Didn’t seem like it was totally safe but then again it was quiet no one bothered us and we slept great.
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2021