Tallahassee Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Tallahassee? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 44 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Aloft Tallahassee Downtown is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee-University. This motel offers free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Tallahassee North. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and quiet guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Tallahassee
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tallahassee is 59.21 inches
Exploring Tallahassee with Your Pet
Known for its sports, Tallahassee has lots to offer visitors including its university life and parks. See the local sights and visit top attractions like New Capitol Building and Florida Governor's Mansion. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Governor's Square Mall and The Centre of Tallahassee. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Paws Pet Boutique, EarthWise Pet Supply & Grooming Tallahassee, or Naturally Healthy Pet.