Travelers to Tallassee will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tallassee
Places to visit in the larger region include Tuskegee University, George Washington Carver Museum, and The Oaks - Home of Booker T. Washington. You'll also find Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site and Lake Martin in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Tallassee, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 49 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway, AL is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the center of Tallassee. This 2.5-star hotel in Montgomery features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Eastchase is 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from central Tallassee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Montgomery can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montgomery EastChase Pkwy is located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of Tallassee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Montgomery can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Tallassee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.35 inches of rain falls on Tallassee each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F