Visitors to Tallberg are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, spas, and art.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Tallberg
- The closest major airport is in Mora (MXX-Siljan), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Borlange (BLE-Dala), 32.4 mi (52.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tallberg
Places to visit in the larger region include Wasa Stone, Rattvik Church, and Leksand Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Long Wharf and Rattviksbacken Ski Slope in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tallberg. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Åkerblads Gästgiveri, Hotell & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Tällbergsgårdens Hotell - Our customers love the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Villa Långbers - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Tallberg
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Tallberg Station. Tallberg may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Tallberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 51°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tallberg is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F