Visitors can enjoy all that Tandayapa has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Monument to the Equator and Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado.
- You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mindo
- The closest major airport is in Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tandayapa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mindo Cloud Forest. In the area, you'll also find Monument to the Equator and Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tandayapa, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve & Lodge is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the center of Tandayapa. This 2.5-star lodge in Tandayapa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- JW Marriott Hotel Quito is located 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from the heart of Tandayapa. This 4.5-star hotel in Quito features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Reina Isabel is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from central Tandayapa. This 3.5-star hotel in Quito features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Tandayapa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.93 inches of rain falls on Tandayapa each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F