Visitors to Taranna are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Taranna
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taranna
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tasmanian Devil Unzoo. Additionally, you'll find Port Arthur Lavender Farm and Eaglehawk Neck in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Taranna. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Abs by the Bay - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean rooms.
- Four Seasons Waterfront Cottages - Our customers love the quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms at this cottage. Amenities at this 4-star cottage include free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Mason's Cottages - This 3.5-star vacation home features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers love its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Taranna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 20.63 inches of rain falls on Taranna each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 40°F