Nature enthusiasts enjoy visiting Tarcoles though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and forests.
- You'll find 556 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jaco
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 31.8 mi (51.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 34.8 mi (56 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tarcoles
Favorite places to visit in the city include Carara National Park, Hacienda las Agujas, and Mantas Beach. In the area, you'll also find Canopy Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park and Auto Mercado Herradura.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tarcoles. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Zephyr Palace - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Cerro Lodge - Our customers like the helpful staff at this lodge. This 3-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Villas Majolana - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Tarcoles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Tarcoles gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 62°F